TMI Post: Here Comes Another Special Delivery

Monday, August 2, 2010

Okay, seriously, this is going to be TMI. Bail now while you can.

Still with me? Okay -- apparently I've been getting sufficient amounts of fiber in my diet, because oh sweet mother of Cthulhu, today has been the Day of Poop. As in, I've hit the can three times already to contribute to the land mass of Texas. And we're not talking rabbit pellets here, either -- we're talking healthy, cohesive, adult-sized deposits.

I don't know if it's the fiber, or the heat (105 F at 2:00 PM. I ask you), or the biking/swimming/weightlifting, or my metabolism decided to give my GI tract a jump start, or what, but DAMN. And the volcanic gurgling coming from my midsection suggests that the DoP is not over yet.

*blink*blink*

Um, no, it's not. Gotta go -- literally.

0 comments: