I've had seven hours of sleep

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A little more, even -- went to bed around 9:30 PM last night (rest day, after all), woke up this morning around 5:00 AM. So why am I still tired?

My brain hates me.

At least getting up at Oh My God It's Early meant I got into the office early, which means I get to leave early, so I'll have time to do a bunch of stuff (guitar practice, editing, working on a sewing project and putting together Episode 117) this afternoon/evening before the gym. I may not like this kind of schedule, but it does allow for a lot of achievement.

WEIGHT: 307.6

FOOD FOR THE DAY: 2 scrambled eggs w/salsa, 2 pieces of bacon, a hashed brown patty and two pieces of toast (yeah, yeah, I know -- I was also freaking starving), a Thai chicken wrap, a cup of fruit salad, a Barq's Root Beer, a low-fat beef hot dog, 2 Vietnamese spring rolls, one bowl of pho.

0 comments: