I really need to take Chlor-Trimeton more often

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Because when I get sniffly and stuffed up from my allergies, I can't hear squat, and as a result I couldn't hear exactly what the waitress at Genroku was asking me after I gave her my sushi order (1 spider roll, 1 avocado roll, 2 pieces each of egg and cooked shrimp). I thought she was saying, "Are you sure you want the separate sushi pieces," to which I nodded yes because I was ferociously hungry.

A few minutes later, I get a platter with my spider roll, avocado roll...and 4 pieces of egg and shrimp sushi respectively. Turns out one order includes two pieces. Oh. Okay, good to know (and I bought some more Chlor-Trimeton later when I did the food shopping. Stupid sinuses).

But that's okay, because I did a training swim this afternoon (been away from the pool too long due to the heat -- bad triathlete, no new gear), and tonight is biking and weightlifting, plus some housecleaning I have scheduled for this evening. And besides, Genroku sushi is da bomb.

WEIGHT: 308.2 (Yeah, yeah. I'll be impressed when I drop below 306.9.)

FOOD FOR THE DAY: 1 spider roll, 1 avocado roll, 4 pieces each of egg and cooked shrimp sushi, a peanut butter sandwich, 1 oz. of Hotch chili con queso popcorn, 2 clementines, five chocolate-covered espresso beans, 1 chocolate/PB protein shake, 2 pieces of teriyaki beef jerky, and a handful of grapes.

0 comments: