I seem to be plateauing a bit

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Weight's been pretty much the same for the last 3-4 days, which one on hand is good -- the bod is consolidating the recent losses and finding a new stabilization point.

On the other hand, I probably need to add more protein to the diet, and step up the exercise, which means heavier weights and more time in the pool. I'm up to 24 laps in the pool, and yesterday's walk was my first time moving my own mass around on land (since I'm doing an indoor triathlon it's okay that I train on gym bikes, but there really is a huge difference between spinning and actually moving your own mass around on a bike).

WEIGHT: 308.2

FOOD FOR THE DAY: 1 SB meal bar, 1 Thai chicken wrap, 1 cup fruit salad (strawberries, melon, pineapple, kiwi, no syrup), 1 small caesar salad.

0 comments: