Putting a pint of Blue Bell to my head, and pulling the trigger

Sunday, July 25, 2010

No, I'm not going to do that, but dear God the thought has a certain appeal. I have a massive sinus headache from the variable weather out there that meds aren't touching, various loved ones are going through incredibly stressful times and I'm worried about them, I haven't lost a damn pound since Thursday (in fact, I gained 2 -- whee!) and I feel like this is my body's way of giving me the finger for even trying to do something as insane as train for a triathlon, all of which makes I feel like I'm spinning my wheels big time and not making any forward momentum.

Which just goes to show that endorphins don't cure all of life's evils, no matter how much you wish they did. I'm just going to go to the gym and get on the damn bike anyway -- maybe it'll jack my blood pressure up enough that I'll blow out an artery. At least then I won't have to deal with this stupid headache anymore.

0 comments: