Drumroll, please

Friday, July 30, 2010

312.4 as of this morning. The HELL? I'm not complaining, mind you, but...the HELL? Especially since I had a PB&J sandwich for dinner, then was too damn tired to hit the gym so I just went straight to bed (and proceeded to stare at the ceiling for 5 hours because my subconscious hates me).

I don't understand my metabolism anymore, I really don't.

Breakfast was a peanut butter sandwich -- lunch was stir-fried chicken, shrimp and vegetables plus chicken fried rice at Benihana since I missed my traditional birthday lunch with Steve & Co. (plus I got a scoop of green tea ice cream as a birthday dessert).



Tea was a bag of low-butter popcorn (275 calories) because I'm stuck in the office until 8, and I'll probably have a protein shake for dinner when I get home (note to self -- remember to stop at Walmart and get more low-fat chocolate soy milk). As for the sweaty stuff, tonight will be a weightlifting night, plus 30 minutes on the bike. And dear Jesus, I'm doing a face plant the moment I get out of the shower.

0 comments: