Ow. Ow ow ow.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Added the weights back in last night, and I can feel it this morning. On the one hand, doing weights is a good thing for me because it builds yummy, yummy muscle tissue and makes me stronger in every way.

On the other hand, I would gladly kill for a Vicodin and three extra hours of sleep this morning. Having this weird allergy issue isn't helping with that, either -- waking up coughing at least twice a night kinda screws with your REM sleep. It's also affecting my eating habits -- still haven't started back on the fast food, but I've been tempted a number of times since last weekend so it's time to nip that particular temptation in the bud. Tonight -- a good, solid food shop is in my future.

WEIGHT: 309.0

FOOD FOR THE DAY: 1 SB meal bar, one thai chicken wrap, one small cup of cucumber/onion salad, one large cup of cut-up fruit, 1 Weight Watchers ice cream bar, 3 pieces of sugar-free walnut bread, 1 peanut butter sandwich.

0 comments: