I didn't even worry about the weekend

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

As it was a con, and it's pointless to do anything but be at the con. But today, it's back to normal with a nice workout at the gym (a woman was on the bike, so I hopped on one of the ellipticals, which kicked my ass but good)

WEIGHT: 312.0

FOOD FOR THE DAY: 2 peanut butter sandwiches, 2 servings of organic guacamole corn chips, 1 avocado roll, 1 spider roll, 2 pieces each of cooked egg and cooked shrimp, 1 order of lemon chicken, 3 forkfuls of steamed rice, 4 spoonfuls of egg drop soup, a handful of grapes, one slice of pizza.

1 comments:

Debster said...

Hello Melanie! It's me, Debster from Da Boro. I feel your pain, sister. The elliptical is an instrument of torture--a low impact instrument, but still.

Keep up the good work! I'm rooting for you!