Oh, dear God, just shoot me

Monday, March 29, 2010

Dropped another pound as of yesterday, then busted my ass cleaning the living room, rearranging furniture, then cleaning the library and dining room. "Cleaning" sounds so simple -- it doesn't encompass putting away the sheer amount of shit that gets strewn around this place, dusting every flat surface (including two ceiling fans), running to the store twice to get picture frames and cushions for the futon so that I could put on the buff cover and make it coordinate with the couch and ottoman, trying to get the treadmill through the hallway into the library (which no longer works now that we have a DVD rack there), vacuuming and then mopping the library/entranceway/dining room floor with Murphy's Oil soap, running all of the upstairs bedding through the machines, and then collapsing in an aching pile before dragging myself off to bed.

Didn't weigh myself this morning, but I don't really care -- I'm too damn tired.

0 comments: