And the treadmill continues to roll

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good Lord -- I've actually done two day's worth of 40 minute sessions, and my legs haven't fallen off yet. Incredible. Although my knees do hurt like a mother when I sit down for longer than 10 minutes. And no, I'm not going to spend the bulk of my time standing, thank you very much.

On the good sider, my legs are starting to show faint signs of definition, which is encouraging. Still gutty as hell, though. Feh.

Tuesday's total mileage: 530.36 miles to Isengard.

And here is a picture of the small furry creature that accompanied me on my trip. Somehow, I don't think it's a Hobbit.

2 comments:

Walt said...

I had a hand me down dreadmill for a little while a few months ago (until I broke it fiddling with my iPod... don't ask). The cats adored the dreadmill. I don't know why, but they just did. Right now it's on the front porch waiting to be dismantled and trashed. Whenever they get a chance to go out there, the first stop is on the damn dreadmill.

Melanie said...

Jordan has also taken to sitting on the thing right after I get finished with a workout. This is yet another facet of feline psychology that escapes me.