This is why I love lifting weights

Friday, April 17, 2009

It's only two weeks into my triumphant return to the iron, and already I can see hints of definition in the arms and legs again, trala. I still remember back in 2004 when I turned over in bed, wrapped my arms around myself and realized I could feel a big old bulge in my bicep -- I REALLY wanna get back to that. The libido's still turned up to 11, as well, but there are ways of, erm, handling that.

The next thing on the schedule is making sure I'm fully stocked up with protein wherever I go (South Beach bars at work, cheese cubes, hardboiled eggs and lots of meat at home). That way, I won't get hungry on the way home and hear the clarion call of McDonald's. I do know from experience that Atkins works a treat with me, but eating nothing but protein 24/7 is a real bitch, organization-wise.

1 comments:

Walt said...

I'm glad you're posting again. I've missed reading you here.

Weirdly (and misspelled), my verification word is DIATER.