I'm not even looking at the scale right now

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's not a good idea because 1) added muscle mass fools me into thinking I haven't lost any weight, even though my pants are starting to fall off and I can see the difference in my face, and 2) the Crimson Tide is about to make its appearance and I am retaining enough water to flood the Sahara. Oh, it's so much FUN to be a girl.

It didn't help that every part of me hurt like a bitch yesterday, so much so that I pretty much did a face plant at 10:00 PM (and promptly woke up at 2:30 AM, long enough to kiss Lyndon good night and threaten Jordan with flaming death if he didn't stop meowing to go out). On the plus side, I woke up at 7:45 AM and finished some work for one of my web clients before heading into the office, which means I have the evening for writing, cleaning (we're having a guy come in tomorrow to install baseboards and put in the toilet in the master bath) and going to the gym, so that's all good.

In other news, I'm going to be a traveling fool over the next couple of weeks. This weekend is Conestoga in Tulsa, and two weeks later I'm going to New Orleans with Stacy (the real reason why I started back in with the exercise, as Stacy plans on walking all over the French Quarter and I gotta keep up with the little firecracker). This should be interesting...

0 comments: