Interesting...

Monday, July 14, 2008

Lost 1.4 pounds over the weekend, and I don't really know why. I didn't eat much, true, but I also sprawled around the house watching the Tour or doing work for a web client so it's hardly as if I was out there doing aerobics. I also added a Super B Complex vitamin to the SAM-e to help with metabolization and prevent an unsafe increase in homocysteine, but that was this morning so it doesn't really explain the weight drop over the weekend. Oh, well -- stop complaining and enjoy it, Mel.

I also just realized that Worldcon is three weeks away and I really, REALLY need to find a nice dress for the Hugos (the semiprozine I'm associated with is up for a Hugo -- we don't have a shot in hell, but I'm going to dress for the occasion nonetheless). Where is Albin when I need him?

0 comments: