A Poopy Mood

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I don't know why, but I am in one whopper of a downer mood today. I don't want to write, don't want to clean, don't want to do any of the stuff that I really should be doing (although I did put the new plates on the car and replaced the burnt-out headlight, but that's only because I like to avoid unnecessary run-ins with the Law), don't even want to do anything frivolous and fun, which is unusual for Ms. "Must be doing SOMETHING at all times, even if it's only staring off into space and daydreaming."

And no, I don't feel burnt out. Or sad, or mad, or anything, really. And PMS is a good two weeks away, so that's not it. I just feel...blah. Weird, especially since I've been back at the gym on a regular basis for a week and a half, now, and regular exercise usually does wonders for my mood.

I dunno -- maybe my endocrine system is on strike or something. Somebody tell me a joke, stat.

0 comments: